Any other fell pony owners?

emmaahm

New User
Visit site
iv got a 13.3 fell pony,hes very stubborn! he was broken late an not in regular work when i bought him-best £400 i ever spent!!!!!
my 6yo hacks him an schools him an hes perfect but turns into a naughty pony when adults ride him!lol one day hes very timid an wont let you catch him an shys away from you the next hes your best friend ;/ hes an odd one but i love him-the only downside is he will NOT jump he just demolishes any fence put in front of him :( he also has a soft spot for my autistic son an he will let him do anything with him

fallenangel123

Visit site
Me too, total fell addict! Bought my six year old mare last year and still think 'wow' when I see her every day. She came second in our first dressage and hoping to do some more and some showing this year.
Worse thing about fells is they ride really big so you jar your knees getting off. Charlotte is only 13.2hh but looks bigger too, no one ever believes me till I measure her for them.

ClassicG&T

Visit site
I have a Fell! hes currently on trial but the people who have him are messing us around a bit and i dont think they want him. So more looking around for the perfect home for him :(

He is an absolute super star, i recommend Fells to anyone! I would keep him for ever and ever if i didn't want to event (too small). Its heartbreaking :(

mrsfell

Visit site
Jack is such a gorgeous boy and has really settled in hun!!
I am also lucky to be owned by a Fell Pony - Wansfell Rebecca, Becky at home. She is such a character and I would never part with her!
(Hence my forum name)