any recommendations for hoof boots for shetlands?

4leggedfurries

Sunny Somerset - surrounded by bare scorched field
Visit site
Despite all my hard work this year and managing to keep my little shetland laminitis free, the ****tard in the village had to have his fireworks last Sunday after the poxy pagent had finished. Dont normally mind however it appeared he was hellbent on them being seen from Jupiter, they were that big and loud this time that they nearly shook the windowns out of people's houses a mile and a half away and im the next field down!!! So after the ponies had the poop scared out of them and hooned round a baked dry field the shetland struggled for a couple of days and when he didnt get better I put him on box rest. Farrier came out yesterday and this morning to work on him (got the vet coming Wednesday) and the farrier has said he has concussive laminitis :( as we had problems shoeing him last time, he has the smallest feet I have ever seen on a sheltand the farrier has recommended hoof boots and he will make a frog support to go in them. So recommendations on the best type of boots, never used them before so have no idea... tia x