Any recommendations for thin but warm gloves please?

Olivio

www.thekickinghorse.co.uk
Hi guys

I have just been diagnosed with Reynolds disease and have been told I need to get myself better gloves for both riding and general use. I have to admit I'm quite fussy about gloves so can anyone suggest ones that are both thin and warm? Although I don't want to spend a complete fortune my hands are quite painful so getting the right gloves is more important than price!

Heucherella

Visit site
Hi, I was also diagnosed with Raynauds this year. I find I do not suffer too much when riding, as the increased circulation keeps my fingers warmer. But I have found the Sealskinz gloves to be the best. For non-riding gloves, I find layering is best - thin leather gloves inside large roomy thinsulate gloves works well.

If you would like to read about my journey so far with my raynauds, I wrote a blog about my initial diagnosis and discoveries:

http://anotherpairofgloves.wordpress.com/wp-admin/index.php

sbloom

www.stephaniebloomsaddlefitter.co.uk
I get really cold hands and have a range of gloves - Winter Light N Grips (Roeckl) for schooling, Decathlon softshell gloves for wet weather riding, Roeckl windstopper gloves for hacking in cold and dry.

imr

Visit site
I use different things at different temperatures, normal weight roeckls at the moment and the polartec roeckls in the winter. IMO these are brilliant when its cold. For yard have some thick thinsulate ones too and some thinner fleece ones.