Any rug sales/deals on anywhere? (need to take paypal)

PennywithHenry

Visit site
As the title says really. I'm in need of a combo for little old Boo and have a bit of money in paypal. Couldn't find anything I wanted, found a groovy rug on Derby House, got all the way through the checkout before realising they don't take paypal.

The money's in there as I can't transfer it to my bank hence me needing somewhere who accepts paypal.

So who is there? Have looked on equestrian clearance and cyber checkout

alsxx

Visit site
Have you looked on e-bay, I was just browsing and some nice rugs going for not too much (I guess not many people are bidding so close after xmas?)...

PennywithHenry

Visit site
Yes, have scoured ebay. There don't seem to be as many listed in 5'9 as other sizes and the axiom ones look really nice but I've been told their outer isn't too thick and I just know my girly will shred it!

alsxx

Visit site
I'm going to be listing a rhinegold h/w on there this weekend which is 5'9 but its a normal neck not combo!

PennywithHenry

Visit site
Bums lol thanks anyway. She has a poorly wither area and standards sit right on it, so was looking for full neck as she's currently got sponge for padding either side of it and the full neck holds it all in place, whereas a standard/standard with neck cover sit right on top of the sore.

alsxx

Visit site
Ah bless, have you tried the high necks (but not full necks)? I never had before then got one for new boy and it doesn't sit over the wither area at all (he has quite prominent TB withers too!). Good luck! x

PennywithHenry

Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions but she's a very low body condition score and needs keeping as warm as possible. She's just gotten over a bout of colic and I want to keep her out more, as at the moment she's only out for a couple of hours while I'm there, as she's all layered up in various rugs folded back etc. The plan is to get her a full neck t/o to go over her full neck underrug and possibly her half neck stable ug, depending on weather etc

Meandtheboys

Visit site
The outer is ok..............my yearling wheres one 24/7!!!!! no repairs yet
smile.gif
smile.gif

Bowen4Horses

www.poppywebber.co.uk
try freeads/ad-trader/preloved etc as you can pay a 'person' with paypal as long as they have an email address. someone on here once had a numnah i wanted so she gave me her email address, and i paypalled the money to her email address... it was magic!