Any side-saddle ladies?

katemiddleton

Visit site
Shame it's not a size 12! I am on a desperate hunt for a second hand one at the moment. Had my first experience hunting side saddle Monday (did swap back to astride at second horse, it's hard work when you haven't been doing it on the wonk for long!), bit different to normal and very scary! But need to find my own habit and saddle and they cost a fortune unfortunately!

Tzarinaarabians

Visit site
Shame it's not a size 12! I am on a desperate hunt for a second hand one at the moment. Had my first experience hunting side saddle Monday (did swap back to astride at second horse, it's hard work when you haven't been doing it on the wonk for long!), bit different to normal and very scary! But need to find my own habit and saddle and they cost a fortune unfortunately!
Katemiddleton, there are lots of places around that have got good 2ndhand habits for sale, and I think there's some size 12's in amongst them, depending on what colour black/blue/tweed? How much do you want to pay. Are you on FB. PM me what you want to pay and I'' drop you a msg.

TwoPair

Visit site
I am a size 8 but unfortunately not a side saddle rider (although am having some lessons on my big boy once he's fit!) so cannot justify buying a habit!

FlyingFox

www.flyingfoxes.org.uk
Keep an eye on ebay as habits often come up second hand, it depends how much you want to spend but you'll be looking at £150 at the very cheapest (unless you get very lucky!) but expect to spend about £250 - £300 for a decent one.
A couple of other options are Showtime Supplies who handmake habits for about £345 I think, or keep an eye on field and country antiques as they often have some very nice side saddle habits available! If you put those names into google you should have no problems finding the websites.