Any Thoughts on AMOUR G?

Spiderman

www.teamtorrent.co.uk
May I say just how overwhelmed I have been with everyone's comments about Amour G. Some of you may know the story but for those who don't, I bought him as a 2 week old foal from a photo and tiny video clip seen on the internet. I couldn't get to see him quickly as he was about 5 hours away from here so I just went with a gut instinct. I call it my mid life crisis! Anyway, I have to say it is a decision that I have regretted not once and that he has turned out to be everything I hoped he'd be and more.
This years foals are starting to arrive and are stunning. Unfortunately I am not allowed to post photos of them on here but they are on Amour G's facebook page and I will update his website soon to include them.

Sportznight

Visit site
May I say just how overwhelmed I have been with everyone's comments about Amour G. Some of you may know the story but for those who don't, I bought him as a 2 week old foal from a photo and tiny video clip seen on the internet. I couldn't get to see him quickly as he was about 5 hours away from here so I just went with a gut instinct. I call it my mid life crisis! Anyway, I have to say it is a decision that I have regretted not once and that he has turned out to be everything I hoped he'd be and more.
This years foals are starting to arrive and are stunning. Unfortunately I am not allowed to post photos of them on here but they are on Amour G's facebook page and I will update his website soon to include them.

They are all well founded comments P! He is a real credit to you!

dingle12

Visit site
Awww Joanne!! That's me....Tam Tam was my baby boy. He was a star! Am lucky to have his lovely daughter to carry him on and another filly by his sire El Thuder last year. None are him though as he was one in a billion.

Everyone's choices are certainly lovely with only one drool worthy boy left in my mind...Craig...I will have one by him one day!

Zizz - your filly was a gorgeous foal but my god has she matured into a GORGEOUS 2yr old!!!! So lucky!

Eventrider do you still have your coloured in your aviator pic? If so have you any latest photos?

eventrider23

Visit site
Dingle - no sorry I don't. Keep meaning to change the avatar. That was my gorgeous Saffy who is by Sempers Spirit and out of a Welsh mare. I sold Saf as a 2 yr old and whilst I don't have any piccies here all I have had is race reviews. She is, I believe, going in foal to Handels Classic this year and then being produced afterwards as a jumper as she has wowed everyone with her paces and loose jump.

YasandCrystal

Visit site
DSC_0044.jpg

Beautiful filly OP.

eventrider23

Visit site
Dingle12 - It's one of my things that I like to stay connected with any of my homebreds and have so far been lucky enough that all their owners have kept me posted on them.

aregona

Visit site
Ok, so now you guys have thrown a spanner in the works. I'm in the process of looking for a stallion to go with my event mare. She's 16.3hh and by Mayhill out of a mare called Gaia. Nicely put together.
I'm predominately interested in breeding an eventer/dressage. What do you think i would get put to amour g?

BigYellowHorse

Visit site
Love him from what I've seen of him in videos!
I plan on sticking his poster on my colts stable wall as good role model and something to aspire to ;-)

eventrider23

Visit site
Aregona - i love love love him and as a dressage sire wouldn't think twice but I wouldn't use him as an event sire unless she were TB or similar

bilboduke

Visit site
Definitely think he is the best coloured stallion in the country at the moment! My opinion anyway! Wanted to see him at hartpury this year but had to leave early, gutted.

htobago

Visit site
Exceptional taste you have Mrs!
1)Amour G
2)Legrande
3) H Tobago

I also very very much like Avanti Amourous Archie!
I also who had Tam? I really did like that young horse.

You have great taste yourself! I love all of these! ;)

Tam was bred/owned by eventrider23 - lovely boy, such a sad loss.

Saw Amour G at SSGB and thought he looked super - and definitely more substantial than in his photos, as I think someone else has already noted.