Anya & Co. - Four Generations of Labradors *PICS*

UnaB

Visit site
Just snapped some pictures of Anya this evening and realised that we have 4 generations in the photos!!

Here is Anya, 3 months old and my little adorable monkey :D

08050012.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1148.jpg

And with great-grandmother Chloe who is 11 years old:

IMG_1147.jpg

208050012.jpg

IMG_1144.jpg

IMG_1145.jpg

And the other two generations...

Mum Saffie (red collar), 4 years old, and grandmother Megan (green collar), 7 years old:

IMG_1146.jpg

Dizzydancer

Visit site
Aw how lovely! Iv got a 7 month old lab who your 3 month old makes look tiny! She is going be a big girl or mine a miniature-he is ftch lines not showing tho!

kal40

Visit site
Ahh - takes me back. We have a chocolate bitch too and that little pink puppy belly just makes me smile.

They are all lovely you must be proud of them.

UnaB

Visit site
Anya is nothing like her mother at all lol. Her mum and grandmother are both quite serious ladies, not so playful. Anya is her great-grandmother :D They are terrible together, Chloe just acts like a puppy again around her, its lovely to see!!

She isn't fat, just a chunky, show-type labrador puppy :D

Dobiegirl

Visit site
Thanks for your input :rolleyes:

Dont often agree with SusieT but at least she has an input, you on the other hand never comment on anyone elses post.

When Riley was sick lots of us on here were very supportive what a shame you dont extend that courtesy to other posters in the same position.

FestiveBoomBoom

Visit site
Oh that's so lovely! The wise old girl playing with the little whipper snapper, love it! how fab to have 4 generations, would love to have that!

UnaB

Visit site
Dont often agree with SusieT but at least she has an input, you on the other hand never comment on anyone elses post.

When Riley was sick lots of us on here were very supportive what a shame you dont extend that courtesy to other posters in the same position.

I dont force people to reply to my threads, if they dont want to then they dont have to.

I comment on threads that interest me or that I can have a useful input into as and when I can. I dont have internet access at home so I either have to log on from my phone (which takes forever for HHO to load!!) or when I happen to be able to borrow another computer. Therefore, I am often not online very much at all and often most of the threads in here have gone to several pages and its a bit redundant coming in at the end. I try to keep up with the friesian thread and respond to comments on my own threads but thats usually about all I have time for unfortunately. As my post count can probably indicate, im not a big poster anyway, i've been a member 4 years this year and not even 2,000 posts on the forum.

Im sorry if you feel im not having "input" into the forum but like I said, if you have a problem with how/when I post then please feel free not to comment on my threads. I'd rather have people ignore me than have a go cos I dont post enough :eek:

I am very grateful for the support I recieved on Riley's thread as i said on the thread, it was a very hard time for me and i still miss him very much and it was lovely to have the kind words from people on here. However, I didnt realise I was expected to "pay back" that support. Again, as i said, i didnt force anyone to comment and im sorry, but I'd struggle to even read a similar thread to Riley's right now, never mind comment on it, as its still rather raw.

Oh that's so lovely! The wise old girl playing with the little whipper snapper, love it! how fab to have 4 generations, would love to have that!

It is lovely to have them all together, they are a wonderful family :)

Last edited:

Kaylum

Visit site
Anya is nothing like her mother at all lol. Her mum and grandmother are both quite serious ladies, not so playful. Anya is her great-grandmother :D They are terrible together, Chloe just acts like a puppy again around her, its lovely to see!!

She isn't fat, just a chunky, show-type labrador puppy :D

Think they look in nice condition to be honest.

UnaB

Visit site
Think they look in nice condition to be honest.

Thank you, I like to think so :)

Weight wise, they are show bred so are naturally chunkier and heavier than the working ones. I dont think anyone can accurately judge the weight of any of the dogs from those pics alone so i'll trust my own judgement from seeing them in the flesh lol!

SusieT

Visit site
The underbelly of any dog in a pic should not be that round..'showbred' is used a lot in dog and horse world to cover up 'fat'. There's no reason show labs can't be fit for purpose and not overfed.

Apercrumbie

Visit site
She is a 3 month old puppy can we get a little perspective here? When my westie was a pup she was naturally very podgey (there's a reason they call it puppy fat) but now is a perfectly healthy and happy dog. She was so tubby in fact that when she rolled over to have her tummy tickled she kept rolling :eek: If in a year's time the puppy fat hasn't gone then there may be some cause for concern. Now, there isn't.