Anybody at Winkburn BE

Heidi1

Visit site
As title really. Thought I might nip over and have a look at the Intro Classes on Satruday...........was going to enter on ticket, but have not got horse fit, so didn't think it would be fair and they ballotted last year
confused.gif

SSM

Visit site
And Bumble is looking forward to seeing Alfie!!!!
laugh.gif

Think PaganCloughie (Karen) is working there and is'nt Maggie going?

Heidi1

Visit site
Mum said something about Maggie working there, not sure what she is doing, what is Karen doing. I was so tempted to do my entries for it, but I haven't done much with Zara, so thought best of it, plus the ground has been so horrid..........

KatB

Visit site
Yep think am going to wander over on saturday to to review the Intro and walk the PN course!! getting events together for my boy nxt year...
smile.gif

pagancluf

Visit site
Yep peeps, seeing as I haven't got the guts (or the suitable horse) to ride at Winkburn, then I am going to blow my whistle and beep beep my walkie talkie again for the second year - funny how things turn out - I sed last year oh this looks really good, I may have a go next year - omg!! I am only just starting to jump boy number one again after losing my confidence (again!) But I really enjoyed last year - it is good fun and everyone mucks in.