Anybody else have weirdly non-spooky youngsters?

Ashleigh_

Visit site
Today i took Ronnie for a little dawdle in hand through the village whilst my brother walked Sassy spaniel.
Now, i've always been impressed with Ron's attitude to traffic to the point where i think he walks extra slowly to annoy the drivers ( :p ) but today i was truly amazed by him. At one point down the highstreet we ended up in between a double decker bus and a cement mixer... and my rising 5yr old fatty didn't bat an eyelid and i mean absolutely no reaction, not even a flare of the nostrils!
Looks like all my walking has paid off at least, i hope he stays like this when i'm on board now the weather has improved! :D

Anybody else have this with their babies?

michellev123

Visit site
My nearly2 yo is the same, walk out in hand on busy roads, buses, tractors, cars, van, kids on scotters, hot air baloons nothing the ocasional "look" but he is such a gem!!!

Glad yr boy is behaving is nice when all the hard work pays off!!
:)

regis

New User
Visit site
Yup by baby will be 6 in April and when I bought him he was 4 yrs old. He knows tractors, rubbish dumpster collectors, buses, container lorries, a bus load of old grannies leaping out on us....far too many kiddies with pokey fingers...logs being chopped, and standard street traffic.:eek:
Worth more than a bean...

Foxford

Visit site
On my youngsters first walk out on the roads in hand, it was very quiet until a giant lorry carrying a JCB on the back came by with flashing orange lights... I don't think he noticed!!! :D

Prince33Sp4rkle

Visit site
*raiseshand*

my 5yo ex-racer is captain sensible.....iv owned him just over a year and he's done 2 spooks in that time! and even they were just pricked ears and a good glare, he wouldnt dream of stopping/spinning/jumping to the side.

at a show he will sometimes have a nosey in the warm up but as soon as he gets between the white boards he is all business bless him, he would take your granny or a toddler through the test safely.

such a dude.