Anybody going to Burnham Beeches??

lizzie_liz

Visit site
my sister planned to do the novice there but the damn horse went lame again and is on bute!
but we may head up to walk the course for the novice and couple people from yard are going one in the intro and one in the PN, but there is no sign of rain i'm afraid

I_A_P

Visit site
hi, i may be going im currently deliberating between intro/pre-nov, probs intro now. going to have atalk with instructor.

i went to houghton hall last week and kit looked like they had quite a bit of rain, so if we are lucky the ground may be good up there too, mind you its in a months time !! so you never know

maybe i shall see you there, im currently waiting for my day ticket

I_A_P

Visit site
sorry, completely misread what the post was called, i thought u were going to say burnham market!! sorry

lizzie_liz

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Is this the horse that was lame when Smiths Lawn was on, what is up with it??

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah thats the one, but we were going to go to aston and not smiths lawn.
it got shod badly and has low heels and the heels have collapsed. We think she bruised her heels at upton, had natural balance shoes put on and came sound but then went lame again last week so the vet came out and put her on bute and farrier out on pads with raised bits at the heel between shoes and foot. she is sound at the moment but still on bute till friday and in walk work. so we shall see.

jennystreek

Visit site
im doing the intro on saturday - section b.

looked through some photos and saw someone jumping a plane.......is that one of the jumps there?
confused.gif