Anyone any good with show names

TequilaMist

Visit site
Looking for a show name for my coloured youngster(rising 4).
I am absolutely awful at show names.
His stable names Marley and hes a bit 'tim nice but dim'.Great nature,takes everything(so far) in his stride.Standing at approx 16/16.2 at moment
Thanks

Blitzen

Visit site
How about a character from a film/book? Or a song from the year/month he was born, or a film title?

My youngster is called Artful Dodger, I let my OH name him, and OH is a bit of a UK garage music fan, so the name is a bit tongue-in-cheek, and it suits the youngster quite well too!
My mares show name is Merry Brandybuck, after the hobbit from LOTR. I was trying to think of a nice name for her, and just couldn't come up with anything. Fellowship of the Ring was on in the background, and at the beginning Gandalf bellows "MERIDOC BRANDYBUCK!" at him and Pipping for stealing the fireworks, and it just jumped out at me. It fits so well, too. She's a bit dumpy like a hobbit, she is mischevious and clever like Merry in the book, and she certainly can throw in the odd buck!

How about Shadowfax for your boy, after the fabby PRE that Gandalf rides? I'm having a LOTR moment, lol. x

emmab13

Visit site
I've always wanted to call one 'Five O Clock Somewhere'

Not been allowed yet, as it implies we're a bunch of alcoholics!

FairyLights

Visit site
Rastafarian [Bob Marley]
Puzzle Time
Choc-a-holic
Shadow of [place where you live]
Tally-Ho Jorrocks
Shadowlands Puzzle
Gentleman Raffles
Mappa Mundi
Showtime Cascade

Tonibird83

Visit site
I had a beautiful black ID gelding from Ireland whom I named Marley and his show name was "Catch A Fire" which is a Bob Marley song, also loved "Buffalo Soldier". R.I.P my secial boy :(

Google Bob Marley songs and see if you like any, a lot are very inventive and hold lots of meaning. Also his personailty woujld suit a reggae style tempo??