Anyone at Keysoe tomorrow?

Ash the arab

Visit site
I managed to get a late entry in the prelim classes tomorrow as i have the week off work (Yipee!).
Anyone else going?
I will be on a very tall (17.2) dark bay gelding, that will probably finding things a bit spooky as it is his first time there!

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
Yup - we are doing times from 10.30 something until 12.39 (taking 5 horses). Hope the weather is OK as they are driving up from maidenhead. I am riding a little white cob so if you can see down as far as that on your 17.2, then please say hello!

Ash the arab

Visit site
Will do!!
I'm on at 11.12 and 12.06 - should be interesting, find the first time horses are there they think that the judges sheds are horse eating monsters!!

Good luck!!

Seahorse

community.webshots.com
good luck
smile.gif
let us know how you get on

Sam x

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
are you in 2.1 or 2.2 (I think that is the Prelim 13 test in two different arenas). Sounds like we will be in roughly the same time as I am 12.03! Shall we wave as we go down the centre line? Anything to distract the judge. Not done dressage for a good 10 years or so. Don't think the new neddy has done dressage before either, so we shall be an impressive combination!

Good luck!

katiejaye

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I managed to get a late entry in the prelim classes tomorrow as i have the week off work (Yipee!).
Anyone else going?
I will be on a very tall (17.2) dark bay gelding, that will probably finding things a bit spooky as it is his first time there!

[/ QUOTE ]

I was at Keysoe on Sunday and it was a little windy and spooky! My boy who is normally as good as gold spooked around the arena like a wally!
mad.gif
It didn't help that the judge opened the window half way through my test and the window made a squeeeeeeek sound...Louis leaped all four feet about 6ft in the air!
ooo.gif
I think he may have been taking the pee a bit though and just didn't fancy "playing"! You'll be fine though. Have you been there before?

katiejaye

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
should be interesting, find the first time horses are there they think that the judges sheds are horse eating monsters!!

[/ QUOTE ]

so true...my boy literally freaked out every time we went past the judges box! He's normally pretty unflappable! They must look really scary to the horses!?