Anyone based near Pachesham EC? Looking for local intel!

amycamycamyc

Visit site
I'm booked to do the ODE there on Saturday but I am very aware that Pachesham doesn't have the most forgiving ground and I don't want to run on really hard ground. Does anyone local know if the rain this week has helped at all there? (assuming there has been rain in the area!)

Many thanks!

acorn92x

Visit site
And Banstead which is 5-10 mins away from Epsom isn't great either. The rain hasn't really helped at all to be honest. There are some bridle paths which aren't too bad where I've been able to squeeze a short canter out but it's all pretty baked to be honest.

monte1

Visit site
I know this thread is from a lot earlier in the year, but I am thinking of doing the ODE there on 26th September, can anyone comment on ground conditions the XC course layout and the venue generally please?

I want to take my youngster for a pop around the 70cm as a gentle introduction to eventing

thanks in advance ;-)

Newlands

Visit site
I've replied on your other post but just to add that last time I was there they had closed off the wooded part of the course, I'm guessing due to the ground conditions so I wouldn't write it off.