Anyone been to the BEDE SJ at derby college?

viceversa

Visit site
As title.. Is it any good? Was wondering what the (b) class is like? Says it has skinnies and 'interesting lines', is it much different from normal SJ or more like arena xc / wh? Thanks!

GinaGeo

Visit site
We had a fabulous time last we went - can't go this time as I'm back at Uni and it's too far to ask mum to take me.

The b class is more eventing lines. Off-set doubles, trebles on angles, skinnies etc. The sort of technical fences you'd find eventing really.

It was a brilliantly organised day, stewards organising the collecting rings, times to jump from so no hanging around. If I was at home I'd definitely be going again :)

viceversa

Visit site
We had a fabulous time last we went - can't go this time as I'm back at Uni and it's too far to ask mum to take me.

The b class is more eventing lines. Off-set doubles, trebles on angles, skinnies etc. The sort of technical fences you'd find eventing really.

It was a brilliantly organised day, stewards organising the collecting rings, times to jump from so no hanging around. If I was at home I'd definitely be going again :)

Thanks for filling me in! Looking forward to it :) Is is outdoor to warm up and jump your round indoors? Let's hope this weather calms down a little for the weekend!

GinaGeo

Visit site
Yup, and because it's to a time you don't have to be hanging around in the rain too much - why can't all SJ be like that!