Anyone bored? Look here if you enjoy internet shopping!

Jackson

Visit site
I am a bit of a novice when it comes to such things, but I need a few items for winter, and am sat here very bored and sore from an unplanned dismount earlier, and figured that this would be a good time to learn :p

I am going to start with some dressage tests that I need, then.. well here is a list :rolleyes: if you enjoy shopping but don't want to be 'troubled' by the cost, or a parcel arriving at pyjama hour in the morning, then you can help me find them :D:p

Would prefer all of them to be as cheap as possible, the lightweight is probably only going to have a few months use this year so it doesn't have to be brilliant quality, just enough to do its job. :eek:

Lightweight turnout rug 6'6'' (I'm not fussy about colour!)

Sweat rug 6'6'' (really, really not fussy about quality here, only going to be used to chuck on him on top of a load of straw!)

Magnetic boots or bandages or even bands! I really want to try this..

womans johdpurs/breeches (again, I'm really not fussy, my tescos cheapys lasted longer than my harry halls!) I'm about size 8 I think!

A winter waterproof coat (for me!) I'm actually not sure what sort to get, I want something that is going to fit over all of my winter clothes..

Excersise sheet (for those really snowy days! :eek:) hopefully this won't be getting much use this year...

I think that's it, but feel free to tempt me and my limited finances in to buying other shiny winter necissary things that we don't have yet ;)

And a quick reminder of my failing quest to get a discount off of NAF superflex..click here!

(and this thread is a picture one for a reason, I just found this pic of my field actually looking green! We are still seriously lacking in rain here!)
264630_246437358704756_100000154802712_1186434_2109554_n.jpg

Jackson

Visit site
Thank you Jenz87!

loz9, I don't think so, but I suppose there is a possibility as I don't have any papers or anything for him bar his passport, and he's not on there! do you have any pictures of yours?

Here's a better one of Jack
222039_217677998247359_100000154802712_1005403_2582444_n.jpg

loz9

Visit site
Shame you don't know!
This is elke (excuse the muddiness, the more recent pics are on my other laptop, shes also only 3 in this)
PICT1413.jpg

But here is Medborne Prince (best pic I have, he looks a lot smarter now with his current owner!):
medbourneprince.jpg

& a couple of Elks half siblings:
elkesis-indy.jpg

elkesbro.jpg

It was more of the siblings I saw looking similar to yours as opposed to Medborne himself!

ETS sorry the pics are huge!!

Last edited:

Jackson

Visit site
I see the resemblance! Who knows? Elke is lovely, I think her black tail is very cool when you compare it to her lighter body :p

ETA I just had a look in the passport and his sire is one 'Chambo Boy' (and dam 'kilteevan lass') not sure if they are of any relation to yours? :)