Anyone bought a horse from auction

suey 61

Visit site
Just wondering if anybody else has bought a horse from auction did you find your dream horse or was it a no no . We bought a warmblood x when we bought her she was under weight and looked as though she had given up but with good feeding lots of TLC we have the most wonderful horse we could wish for she's a big girl at 17hh and the most gental horse i know there is nothing she can not do . Im so glad i gave her the chance and now she's come alive again she loves work and getting fitter by the day .

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
Hello
Yes my late mare whom I owned for 20years was purchased from auction, she was a bargain too! She was a superstar and my horse of a lifetime. We also purchased a dales cross mare from auction who was absolutely wonderful, she was a super mare whom I would have retained if I could have afforded it, though she would be 22 now, hopefully she is still going. So yes, the two horses we purchased from auction were absolutely great.

suey 61

Visit site
Hello
Yes my late mare whom I owned for 20years was purchased from auction, she was a bargain too! She was a superstar and my horse of a lifetime. We also purchased a dales cross mare from auction who was absolutely wonderful, she was a super mare whom I would have retained if I could have afforded it, though she would be 22 now, hopefully she is still going. So yes, the two horses we purchased from auction were absolutely great.[ Hi good to know i'm not he only one who has bought from auction .I'm so glad we taken a chance she looked terrified in that ring she was under weight for her height 17hh and looked as though she had just give up if you know what i mean .When we asked her previous owner why they was selling they said she had been used for a broodmare for the past 2 years and she could no longer breed any more which did not bother us as we don't want any foal . We are now 2 months in and she is the best there is not a lot she can't do she jump does dressage and has the most amazing paces . Im so glad we bought her we was in contention with the meat man . She's turned out to be amazing her weight is coming on nicely and building her muscles up slow her coat gleams she looks nothing like she did when we got her everyone at our stables says she's looking fab . I hope she has a long and happy life like yours have had just taking that chance paid off i'm so glad i taken it we love her she's fab .

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
She did look sorry for herself before poor love. She looks super now and the colour geek in me is happy as I really love those dark Seal Brown horses. Gorgeous. :D

suey 61

Visit site
She did look sorry for herself before poor love. She looks super now and the colour geek in me is happy as I really love those dark Seal Brown horses. Gorgeous. :D
Thank you her winter coat is going now she is a lovely colour she loves work bought her a saddle now the weight is coming on have to change it for a bigger one just shows with a little bit of TLC and some good food what can be done Thanks for your reply :)