anyone else had a lovely sunny morning?

amandaco2

Visit site
Photo6999.jpg

Photo6990.jpg

Photo6982.jpg

Feeling happy.
brought my 4 back into work yesterday after a relaxing 12 weeks holiday. Well I only rode 3 but they all did plenty by choice!

all behaved brilliantly, despite the rest of the group following the ridden one around whilst we hacked around their 10 acre paddock. It was like having 3 stalkers.

so they all did an hours walking as they chose to come with the working pony each time!

4 weeks of hill walking and going on the lane doesnt seem so boring now, just nice to be on board again! Although I am looking forward to getting back competing.

anyone else had a nice day/weekend?

southerncomfort

Visit site
Sounds fun!! Love your pics too. :)

Unfortunately, the weather has been horrendous here today. Very strong winds and torrential showers. So I decided to give them a quick brush and retreat back home as quickly as possible! :)

only_me

Visit site
We had a lovely sunny morning.

Till about 1pm where it proceeded to rain heavily.

At 3pm this turned into heavy snow.

Around 4pm it began to sleet.

At 4.30 it was lovely and sunny again :D

SecretAgentBilly

Visit site
Sounds like a good start! It was sunny but high winds here in the morning, my pony is still doing walk and trot work only but managed a nice ride on him - by the time I got to work at 12 it was chucking it down! Back to high winds again now - changeable or what.

albeg

Visit site
We had a lovely sunny morning.

Till about 1pm where it proceeded to rain heavily.

At 3pm this turned into heavy snow.

Around 4pm it began to sleet.

At 4.30 it was lovely and sunny again :D

We had wind and rain, followed by greyness, then hail (which froze in a clump in my hair, ick!), sleet and snow around 1pm so it must have headed up the country to you after that, and finished up with a lovely sunny afternoon.

KVH

Visit site
Yes, it's been a gorgeous day.
Thoroughly enjoyed it with the horse and the dog.

cremedemonthe

Was Caterham on the Hill, Surrey now Wales
Visit site
Sunny morning, sunny and windy afternoon, then just as I was getting my 3 dogs out of my transit for their walk over the woods and one is scared of thunder, it rumbles right above me!
Put the noise phobic dog back in van, put wellies on and decided to take other 2 for a short walk.
After 20 yards cue huge flash of lightning and resounding loud thunderclap right above us, which scared one of the non noise phobic dogs and made my mind up for me this was a bad idea.
It runs in my family to get struck by lightning!
So, back in the van we go and on the way home I had my windscreen wipers on fastest speed and still struggled to see. It was like being under a waterfall.
Flooded everywhere too.
Got home, it stopped!
Oz