Anyone else having trouble with ******?

Haphazardhacker

Visit site
Ordered 10 days ago and still not dispatched, just simple order some treats and a supplement. Phoned up and someone was very casual and said oh yeah we have a bit of a back log, im sure it will be sent out soon.

Going to give it until tomorrow and then will cancel as I really want to get my horse started on this supplement.

Anyone else having trouble?

DD265

Visit site
They do seem to be very slow.

My order arrived on time if I recall correctly BUT the lead time on the items was 6 working days for despatch when I placed the order. It was quite frustrating to wait for the order, especially when DH who have/had such a rubbish reputation were so fantastic (and I'll definitely order from them again, having been put off for a few years).

I know that some places don't necessarily hold all of their stock in a despatch warehouse and get it in as they need it, which is fine because it gives us more choice and lower prices etc, but I don't think they have a great attitude at V1ovet and I wouldn't order if I was in a rush.

LibbyL

Visit site
I have always been incredibly impressed with their dispatch time and like how they say how long each item would take before ordering.
Sorry to hear you are having problems with them, hope it is just a temporary issue and that you get your supplement soon

tiggs

Visit site
They used to be brilliant, but recently they seem to take much longer and goods seem to be sitting in despatch for ages. The other annoying thing is if you buy something heavy you get DPD 1 hr service, but I had an order for £60 of light stuff and they sent it second class mail. There have been quite a lot of delivery complaints on their Facebook page recently and I agree their customer service can be quite offhand.

frannieuk

Visit site
They used to be really good, but now everything takes at least a few days and my last 4-5 orders have been dispatched with items missing or damaged. I'm starting to lose confidence with them.

Makemineacob

Visit site
I used them for the first time recently to order wormers, they arrived days after they said they would and they were almost out of date. Was my first time ordering with them and I won't be bothering again (thankfully I was due to worm but had I ordered them in advance I would have been stuck and had to return them!).

whiteflower

Visit site
ive used them for years, they used to be great. recently ive had a parcel of 2 large bags of dog food not arrive, the couriers say they never received it from v1ovet so basically they printed the postage label and didnt send it ! in their defense they did eventually sort it but it took several phone calls (me chasing them) for them to re dispatch it. ive also had 2 orders come with bottles undone and the contents gone everywhere, first time they replaced, second time i didnt bother as it was too much hassle. i now only use them for things i dont need in a hurry (as it often takes a week or so now whereas used to take a few days). its a shame as they were my go to for such a long time but they changed premises according to the person i spoke to about the parcel that went missing and it seems since then they havent really got things back up and running how they were.

Greylegs

Visit site
I'm another satisfied customer. Don't use them for horse stuff but get dog stuff regularly and never had a problem. They use DPD to deliver and they email in advance with a one hour time slot, which is great.

Haphazardhacker

Visit site
Im giving them until wednesday and then i am cancelling the order and going elsewhere. The items are apparently in stock its just they havent been dispatched yet, waiting nearly two weeks is not on. The funny thing is ive already had a re order reminder for the items ive not yet had for the first time!

unlimited10

Visit site
Hi there,

As an employee of ****** I would just like to apologise for the dispatch delays many of you have been encountering. We appreciate it has caused some concern and frustration so would just like to fill everyone in on what has been going on. Unfortunately, after extensively looking into the problem to try and find a solution, we discovered a small bug in the system that was automatically altering dispatch dates and causing some orders to become 'stuck'. We have now rectified this so that hopefully there won't be any more significant delays to customer orders and are back up to speed with our usual service once more. Thank you for bearing with us and apologies again for any inconvenience this may have caused.

whiteflower

Visit site
Hi there,

As an employee of ****** I would just like to apologise for the dispatch delays many of you have been encountering. We appreciate it has caused some concern and frustration so would just like to fill everyone in on what has been going on. Unfortunately, after extensively looking into the problem to try and find a solution, we discovered a small bug in the system that was automatically altering dispatch dates and causing some orders to become 'stuck'. We have now rectified this so that hopefully there won't be any more significant delays to customer orders and are back up to speed with our usual service once more. Thank you for bearing with us and apologies again for any inconvenience this may have caused.

thank you for the explanation, i have placed an order that has been dispatched to arrive today within 2 days so im pleased. hopefully things will get back to how they were now.

Merrymoles

Visit site
I ordered horse and dog stuff yesterday and have just had an email to tell me it's been despatched. I've always been happy with vv too.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
I used to order from them and the service was always brilliant, I found prascend cheaper on animed and e mailed vio vet to see if they could match them but they replied immediately and said they couldn't so I changed to animed but have recently used vio vet for a horse supplement and their service was just as good as before.

sav123

Visit site
I did an order Monday evening and received it today (via the Royal Mail 2nd class delivery option).