Anyone else snowed in again today? *pic*

Lollii

Visit site
I can't get out again today, it has snowed all night and is snowing again, this is what I woke up to this morning.....
Photo0236.jpg

Very pretty early this morning but it is a blizzard again now!
Photo0055.jpg

ironhorse

Visit site
Oh god, poor you. We've not had much snow this time but have icy winds and occasional hail storms, which my mare loathes. I'm so lucky that I can work from home and can choose a time to ride when the arena MIGHT have thawed but it is still pretty unpleasant. So demotivating!
Whereabouts are you?

squirtlysmum

Visit site
Oh yes lots of poxy snow! Fortunatly one horse loves being in and I've managed to get the other into a barn to give him a break from the blizzards. Its absolutely dreadful here, I'm between Dover and Canterbury in Kent. We're supposed to be in the garden of England more like freezer today!!

michellev123

Visit site
Aww looks so pretty shame it is so horrid!!!

We luckly only got a small amount. . . still not looking forward to driving up the ice covered hill tho!!!

kittykatcat

Visit site
Snow day for me! my work's closed (hurrah!) but had to convince OH to take me to horses in 4 x 4 otherwise i would have been walking! It's blizzarding now...but im sure it will be sunshine in a minute - this weather is WEIRD!

c7mlm

Visit site
we are in west sussex and had a 10 min blizzard bout 5ish last night and i thought we were in for a load, then thankfully it stopped, we have men at work who come from eastbourne/hastings/polegate way and they are stuck in .

Angelbones

Visit site
Yep we've got it too - down in East Sussex. I lost my Discovery twice this morning on straight roads, only do a crawl! Managed to get daughter to school in Heathfield where there was only a smattering and they laughed at the 8 inches on my car! Will set off early to fetch her as its not easing up. Horses are once again turned out in the school, hoolying around.

GLEEK

Visit site
We live in aberdeenshire and have had snow on the ground for the past 7 weeks. Im sick of it i think the horses are sick of it to and fed up ofeating hay. Our snow was so deep for about a week it was up to my knees. Im not coping moved up from suffolk not long ago!!!