Anyone ever had a lesson with Markus Bauer?

Sal_E

Visit site
Going to a clinic tomorrow, got a 45 min private session with him but don't know him at all. Just wondering if anyone knew of him or what he is like. I'm pretty unfit at the mo - bit worried I'm not going to make the distance!

vic07

Visit site
yes. He is really nice and sensitive with the horses and exercises. I doubt I would make the distance either!

Sal_E

Visit site
Really? Oh good - thank-you! Really looking forward to it now
grin.gif

DressageChick

Visit site
He's a really nice bloke, lots of stopping and explaining. My horse went well, but I would have like to have got stuck in a little more and worked a little harder, but you will get something out of it.

Daphnelia

Visit site
Lovely bloke. Teaches at my yard. Never had a lesson with him (cant afford it!) but loads of the liveries do and say he's brilliant

xx

Patricksmum

Visit site
Many years ago my daughter had a lesson with him through BYRDS, had problems with his accent (she was only young!) He was saying "Pat her, Pat her" meaning to pat the pony to reassure her (was being a little scatty) but my daughter thought he was saying "Canter, Canter", which she was already!! so a little confused, but he is a lovely guy. Enjoy your lesson with him
cool.gif

Sal_E

Visit site
Thanks everyone!

DC, yes totally understand where you're coming from - I thought he was super & he's given me some real things to work on, but it went very quickly & I didn't feel we worked that hard...

Would definitely recommend him!