Anyone fed Lumin8??

FaldingwoodLivery

Visit site
I use it on bot of mine and love it, its made their coats super shiny and they seem to be easier to groom, the mud doesn't stick as much. One of my liverys has also had great success using it on her very itchy pony. we queried he had sweet itch and he was still wearing a fly rug everyday up until about a month ago, he would rub all his mane on the door frame as soon as he came it, however since using lumin8 hes stoppedand the fly rugs off :)

Voxtrot

Visit site
on the bottle it lists the ingredients as 'oil extracts of sunseeds and sallow berries. A blend created from seeds, berries and foliage with naturally occurring omega 3,6,7 and 9, vitamins and antioxidants.' :)

chrissie1

Visit site
I looked at this yesterday after seeing it mentioned in connection with an itchy horse, or was it mudfever? Either way I read the Testimonials and I actually know the first reviewer, Dr Fretwell/Bamford, so I would say that if Emma (does my Chiro as and when needed, she is very good too) says it's good, it's good!

Am thinking of trying it on my itchy TB x WB now two year old whose mane and tail last year had to be kept right on top of as she was rubbing nearly raw.

Clava

Visit site
on the bottle it lists the ingredients as 'oil extracts of sunseeds and sallow berries. A blend created from seeds, berries and foliage with naturally occurring omega 3,6,7 and 9, vitamins and antioxidants.' :)

What a useless description.

Clava

Visit site
That is why so far I'm only 'thinking about it'. I will be asking for a full breakdown before purchase.

The benefits sound similar to linseed ("a blend from seeds"), which I suspect would be much cheaper. I wont buy any supplement without knowing to some extent what is in it. It could be linseed with a few other things chucked in.

FabioandFreddy

Visit site
off their website

We noticed that when reading the ancient book, one ingredient came up time and time again in many remedies. After researching this product it took a further six years to revealed an area in Siberia where the product is still commercially grown for its wonderful beneficial properties. Further research pinpointed that the Latin name for the product literally means “the bush that makes horses shine”. It was Roman horseman who accidently found that when their horses had grazed on this particular bush, within three weeks their condition and skin quality had improved dramatically and their coat began to shine. The Romans were the ones who put a name to this fantastic bush and so this means that we can trace its benefits back to the Roman period of 2000 years ago.

We have now trialled tested and released Lumin8 for you to be able to enjoy the benefits that it brings to your horses. You will notice that it takes approximately 4 weeks before you start to see the benefits shining through. Once they do they won’t stop.

Its this ingredient that is supposed to do the business. Seabuckthorn plant.

More about it http://horsesuperfood.weebly.com/