Anyone feed Eden Dog food?

galaxy

Visit site
Yup! Had my 2 gsps on it since June. Both are the perfect weight (my youngester was lean and lanky before) and have great coat and skin.

I spent a lot of time researching quality and price and haven't found anything else I thought was as good on paper.

missmatch

Visit site
My friend just switched her gsd to it and it's made a dramatic difference already - app 3 weeks.
She had tried pretty much every other feed due to skin issues, behavioural problems and colitis.
Eden really has worked and if I was to stop raw feeding I would feed it to mine x

missmatch

Visit site
Ordered Monday evening, delivered Wednesday by courier. Full email updates given on despatch etc...
Can't fault them really x

Clodagh

Visit site
It sounds good. Moc, you feed Millie's at the moment I think, can I ask what it is that you want to change? Just being nosey!

MotherOfChickens

MotherDucker
Visit site
Don't know that I am changing right now Clodagh just looking for other high end kibbles made in the UK (rather than paying out for grizzly caught Alaskan salmon as found in Orijen etc ;) ). I saw that this had scored 5/5 on the all about dog food site but hadn't heard of it before-have been looking into Simpsons too. Eden works out cheaper than all the other 5* reviewed kibbles on there-although only slightly cheaper than MWH. that site isn't 100% accurate though so thought I would ask.

galaxy

Visit site
I buy it from Lead On Dog Shop. Free next day delivery and get sent an hour times delivery slot by dpd in the normal which can also request to be left in a requested safe place