Anyone for Jump Cross?

demia8

Visit site
Has anyone completed a Jump Cross course?
I'm going to do my first training day next month and have been asked to sponsor a team.
I'd love to hear your opinions on this!

evenag114

Visit site
I been to a couple of their competitions just to have a look and it certainly looks good fun. let me know how your training day goes as i really want to have a go but missed out on training in july. Which jumpcross are you going too? I have only been to Grange farm (the HQ) and i have to say that everyone seems to have fun no matter what level they are competing at.

evenag114

Peanot

Visit site
I have competed in a jump-x earlier this year. It was just show jumps on a pathway in a new forest development. It was great fun though and I did it with a friend in the pairs class. It took us just under 4 mins and we got 3rd. There is another one soon. The highest class was 2`6".

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
Jump Cross is good, cros country jumping without solid fences. In my opinion safer that cross country, for both rider & horse. (I've nothing agaist XC, just not for me).

demia8

Visit site
The course I'm training at is located at Brinsbury College, West Sussex. I'm really looking forward to it as I'm taking a youngster who will love it.

allijudd

Visit site
we have a jumpcross course ourselves but its alittle slow don here in cornwall..

definatly try it, its a fantastic sport with loads of fun and its safe too.....

and if you can sposor aswell then that would bring in some much needed publicity about the sport...

we love it and want everyone else to love it too!