ANYONE FROM NORFOLK

Benefice1

Visit site
hi! i am!!! welcome to the forum
smile.gif

squid35

Visit site
oh here goes:
Bob (not pictures) is a show jumper, he is affiliated.
Arad (two pics on the left) is my stallion, he came from poland and is now being produced for the show ring.
Bolly (far right) was a sort of rescue, she came to the stud where my other half worked as a remedial case but tried to kill anyone that came nere her so was to be put down, other half said it was not fair as it was not here fault so bought her for £1 and now she lives the life of luxury and goes for the occasional plod! (if poss on an arab)

what do you do with yours?

Happytohack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

ANYONE COMPETE AND IF SO WHAT YA DO?

[/ QUOTE ]

Used to do loads of endurance and now am very involved in local distance riding group. With your Arabs - you should give us a go! They are beautiful horses.
smile.gif

squid35

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

Used to do loads of endurance and now am very involved in local distance riding group. With your Arabs - you should give us a go! They are beautiful horses.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

not sure that bo would make it as she is getting on but im sure arad would love it! where you based?

Benefice1

Visit site
they all sound lovely, its a good job Bolly ended up where she did then so you are your OH could take her in - she is very lucky.
Ummm well i try my hand at a bit of eveything really, all low key local stuff at the moment - dressage, sj and i did my first hunter trial on sunday (if you go into the picture gallery you can see a pic!)
smile.gif

tuscanyD

Visit site
Hi my reply didn't seem to show up.

I'm from North Walsham.

Guys, would you have a look at the what do you want from a local website thread and give me your thoughts - as i'm in Norfolk so it would be a site for you!!!

Will chat soon - but showed under at work.

Benefice1

Visit site
at the moment you are in 'new lounge' - go into the 'picture gallery' instead from the main menu and my post is about half way down ish.

It was at Gt Witchingham, just a hunter trial.

I just compete local to me - small unaffiliated shows - am building up to some bigger things!!!

squid35

Visit site
something for everyone at blackwater!
gutted i missed it! i didnt go out either as it was seniour affiliated on the sat and i couldnt make it!!

you out this weekend?