ANYONE FROM NORFOLK

Bananaman

www.teamtorrent.co.uk
Yes, he is..........still entire, that is!(and still special!!!!!!!!!)

It's thanks to S for his early training that made him such a nice boy to show.
I'm hoping to lure him back in the spring for a reminder and to start Bunty off for me......fingers crossed!

SueAllen

Visit site
...and I'm from Norfolk n good too!

When you say the other side of Wroxham, do you mean the Stalham side? I am just on the coastal side of Stalham, so not far!

Got an ISH x TB (ish) Ned that I hunt with the North Nofolk and am just getting to grips with cross country and show jumping. I'll draw a veil over my recent dressage experiences
blush.gif
but they WILL get better! I do belong to Carousel too but seem to spend all my time dressage writing for them rather than entering anything. Next year.....

Nice to see you all ---- (waves!).

Oldred

Visit site
Hello - I am in Norfolk, between Bungay and Harleston. I think a local website would be excellent! There would be endless possibilities for ads, I would think. I've just moved here and have so far searched for and bought loads of horsey stuff, buildings, tack, fencing, etc etc and could really have used a local source for recommended equestrian products and services.

Plus of course, a what's on section, theft alerts, horses for sale etc. Oh please, someone set it up!!