Anyone go on the halloween ride at Elvaston today?

Cazolime

Visit site
Did anyone else do the Halloween ride at Elvaston today? Me and a few girls from the yard did and had a great day. Weather wasn't amazing but stayed dry, well organised ride and some great games to have a go at. Only tried to hook the rings on a lance but that was wild enough! Friend's horse wouldn't even let her get the lance, but buggered off in the opposite direction!

A picture of our outfit, not a winner, but there were some amazing outfits!!

Wimbles

Visit site
We try and go every year but I'm laid up with my mangled arm. It's usually a really lovely and fun day. You guys look fab!

My friend won the adults fancy dress there last year with an outfit that included one of my poland chickens!!!

chillipup

Visit site
We try and go every year but I'm laid up with my mangled arm. It's usually a really lovely and fun day. You guys look fab!

My friend won the adults fancy dress there last year with an outfit that included one of my poland chickens!!!

Now come on Wimbles, you can't go posting things like that without including a pic or two, especially as it was obviously your chicken that ensured a first prize for your friend :D:D: