Anyone going to horse sales?

Tinseltoes

Visit site
As title really.Is anyone going to any horse sales,if so could you keep an eye open for my missing gypsy cob gelding?? Pics in Stolen horse under piebald gypsy cob. I have emailed Brightwells.

Thanks

joeanne

Visit site
Email Kirby Stevens, York, Reading, but to name a few.
I hope you get your boy back. You must be living in hell right now.

cellie

Visit site
Theres one at ***** stud on 26th may they do brochure thurs before sat sales.My friend is going and looks at cobs Ill ask her to keep look out do you have pic you can email me as she has someone that picks up similiar types weekly for resale .Pm me details and ill forward them on.:D

Dolcé

Visit site
It might also be worth emailing York Trading Standards with pics and details of microchip.freezemark if he has them. The lady that covers York sales is very helpful and has her own horses, they are always at the sale checking horses as they come in so may be worth a try. Good luck.

Tinseltoes

Visit site
I'm most likely not going, but its York sales on Friday, so email them too :)

Theres one at ***** stud on 26th may they do brochure thurs before sat sales.My friend is going and looks at cobs Ill ask her to keep look out do you have pic you can email me as she has someone that picks up similiar types weekly for resale .Pm me details and ill forward them on.:D

We're off to York this Friday so will keep a look out just in case.

Thanks.Will pm pics for you all.Thanks so much.Im worried sick.

Trinity Fox

Visit site
I go to a few sales I will keep a look out,have you set up a facebook page sorry if I have missed you have if not do so ,it is a good way to pass info and for alot of people to see it.

Natch

Visit site
Send details to beeston livestock market, cheshire. Horse sales are wednesdays.

rockysmum

Visit site
Just a thought, do you have any of the fly grazers in your area. Or the dealers who buy large numbers in to sell.

It occurred to me that if a Piebald cob had been found on our moors I doubt anyone would have reported it. They would just have stuck it in the local dealers fields. Because he bought in 00's of them people would just have assumed it was his. It would have been one of the first places I would have looked.

I also doubt whether he would have noticed. Certainly not until his annual round up for the sale. Even then he would probably have thought he had just lost its passport. I have helped him match them once and there were always a few mismatches at the end.

Good luck finding your boy.

Tinseltoes

Visit site
Just a thought, do you have any of the fly grazers in your area. Or the dealers who buy large numbers in to sell.

It occurred to me that if a Piebald cob had been found on our moors I doubt anyone would have reported it. They would just have stuck it in the local dealers fields. Because he bought in 00's of them people would just have assumed it was his. It would have been one of the first places I would have looked.

I also doubt whether he would have noticed. Certainly not until his annual round up for the sale. Even then he would probably have thought he had just lost its passport. I have helped him match them once and there were always a few mismatches at the end.

Good luck finding your boy.

Theres only sheep and cows on the mountains.The land belongs to the farmers up the road. There are loads of people who know Flash and that he belongs to me. I havent seen any fly grazers around here. Thing is there was no way he could of got out of those fields as the gates are always kept closed,and my little section A didnt follow him,which I find strange.
Hes advertised in the paper also as well as other sites.