Anyone going to Urchinwood tomorrow?

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
Just on the off chance? I know its a pretty crappy event but its ridiculously close to me so its stupid not to go. Also now ground is nice I am so excited as have not been eventing for ages!

siennamum

Visit site
I WISH I were going. Sienna has only been ridden once in the last two weeks but now the ground has improved, she would have been fine I think, just haven't gotten organised. Have a fantastic day!!

LEC

www.youtube.com
I have been so bored not eventing! Did some BSJA at the weekend which was ok but just miss XC! Have also entered Mount Ballan and Monmouth. Deciding on whether to do Moreton or not.

LEC

www.youtube.com
Mid Somerset was a lovely show - got 8 faults in Novice over 1st and last fence.
12 Faults in Discovery again over 1st fence. Humm me thinks he is being a bit casual to start with but he jumped all the doubles, related distances and dog legs perfectly.
We will get there! He was ace in inter hunt relay though - really quick and turned well.
Ooohh I am down for Bricky too!

siennamum

Visit site
Er.... No.
crazy.gif

LEC

www.youtube.com
grin.gif

Don't worry Jimmy will be rolled out for his monthly competition and is only ridden a couple of times a week! I have asked him and he much prefers scoffing his face to hacking!

dieseldog

Visit site
You did the inter hunt thing, that always looks loads of fun. Where are you going next BSJA? I always mess up the first fence, drives me mad, especially if it is the only fence I hit.

LEC

www.youtube.com
Inter hunt was really fun - but very annoying as my team mate cocked up trying to pull lines which are too tight. I want to do it at some county shows as bigger arena and more space to gallop!
Next for BSJA will be Hand or Wick St Lawrence on 10th of Sept. I was bit scared at first as Novice was at same time as 1m40 class! But all calmed down and warm up fence went down to 2 foot!