Anyone got a WB x Shire? Here's my foal

emmab13

Visit site
Can I just say, what a nice Shire mare!

We've got some at home, she looks just like our nicest broodmare that got to HOYS last year as a barren mare.

We've had two foals this year, with 5 due next year (!), including one half-bred (Shire on a ISH mare)

Can't wait to see how ours turns out now!

hayinamanger

Visit site
Can I just say, what a nice Shire mare!

We've got some at home, she looks just like our nicest broodmare that got to HOYS last year as a barren mare.

We've had two foals this year, with 5 due next year (!), including one half-bred (Shire on a ISH mare)

Can't wait to see how ours turns out now!

Thank you emmab, she is a cracking mare, I think she would have done well in the ring.

I'd love to see some pics of yours, too.

Always Henesy

Visit site
Hello! Your foal is just stunning.

I am very lucky to have a Shire x WB on loan. He is an ex 2* eventer and is just gorgeous inside and out. He is much loved by his family who have had him from the day he was born. Now I am blessed to have him. He is 19hh

picture.php

hayinamanger

Visit site
Hello! Your foal is just stunning.

I am very lucky to have a Shire x WB on loan. He is an ex 2* eventer and is just gorgeous inside and out. He is much loved by his family who have had him from the day he was born. Now I am blessed to have him. He is 19hh

picture.php

Wow, he's a magnificent stamp of a horse, thanks for the pic, it's the first I've seen!

Camel

Visit site
Beautiful, beautiful foal (and beautiful 19hh :eek: horse Always Hennesey) .... a lady I know from another forum had a Shire x WB, he was stunning a real gentlemans hunter type (and also pushing 19hh from memory) e was quite sharp and was sold recently - he too was gorgeous xx

hayinamanger

Visit site
Thank you all. He's about 14 hands already, I expect him to mature at around 16.2-17 hands. I'm supposed to be selling him, it will be very hard, he's such a lovely natured colt I'm getting quite attached.