Anyone got any kittens yet?

cptrayes

Visit site
Wonderful free range farm home offered to 2 kittens in the Northwest if anyone has any? Pampered house cats with free access to superb mousing outdoors and in stables :D

muddygreymare

Visit site
Don't know where you are or if you'd accept older cats but there are 3 stable cats (need to go together) at a rescue in South Cumbria. Don't know if that's too far but i can try and get more details if you're interested :)

cptrayes

Visit site
Thankyou Lovescobs but Malpas is as far away as it can get and still be in Cheshire, and I'm as close to Derbyshire in the other direction while still being in Cheshire :)

MGM I really wanted kittens as house cats but thanks for the thought.

I've had adult rescue cats and I never feel the same way about them as the ones we've had as tinies.

LovesCobs

mancunian in Cheshire, actually now in Wales!
Visit site
re malpas; yes I agree, a couple of miles one way and its Shropshire, a couple the other and its wales:D
I found my latest kitten on pre loved. if you want a mouser mine is a 1/2 simese (?spelling!) black and white and catches me a few mice a day:eek:
he's also a great family cat vey friendly and a real cheeky character

cptrayes

Visit site
None born yet in the rescue centre except for two black and whites. Call me shallow but that colour does absolutely nothing for me :eek: