Anyone have a horse by windgap blue?

Bing184

Visit site
Hi, just wondering if anyone has a horse by windgap blue, he is my mares sire and I am curious as to wether there is many in this country as he is in ireland. Pictures would be nice. Thanks 😊

ajb

Visit site
my friend has just bought a 5 year old in the UK by him...only had him 4 weeks but hes a cracker and seems so sensible for a baby horse...seriously looking towards him as a sire for my next horse....

SharonMannion

New User
Visit site
my friend has just bought a 5 year old in the UK by him...only had him 4 weeks but hes a cracker and seems so sensible for a baby horse...seriously looking towards him as a sire for my next horse....
Could she share some photos of him and don't look any further for any Windgap Blue horse if we don't have one to suit we will find one for you and check out our facebook page Windgap Stud :D

SusieQBlue

New User
Visit site
My mare, Susie Q, is by Windgap Blue our of Lorraine's Girl! I only bought her this weekend but already she is showing what an amazing horse she is. She is so calm and gentle. A classic ISH in build and temperament (her mother was part thoroughbred). What colour is you Windgap mare because mine is black but others are grey and chestnut?

Bing184

Visit site
My mare, Susie Q, is by Windgap Blue our of Lorraine's Girl! I only bought her this weekend but already she is showing what an amazing horse she is. She is so calm and gentle. A classic ISH in build and temperament (her mother was part thoroughbred). What colour is you Windgap mare because mine is black but others are grey and chestnut?

My mare sounds very similar, she is a complete angel. Has an amazing jump and beautiful movement. She is quite short with a wide back. She is black with 4 white socks and a white stripe, I've not seen many black ones either. Did you get her from a dealer? I've not seen many horses by windgap blue for sale because i would love to maybe get another youngster by him.😊