Anyone have a Kent & Masters Cob GP Saddle?

Rockchick

Visit site
Hi everyone

I am going to be trying the above saddle on one of my horses this week, just wanted any thoughts / opinions / experiences of them etc really :)

FoxhillBelle

Visit site
I have one too for my IDxCob & love it.

Tried several different brands of saddles before I saved up & purchased mine from new, looked everywhere for a second hand one, they really are like gold dust!

None of the other brands of saddles came close to fitting her as well as the Kent & Masters. It fitted almost like you would expect a made to measure one would.

Like the Wintec & Thorowgood saddles it has an ajustable gullet, but the with an added bonus of also having independent panels which is great for those with non symetricall (sp) backs.

It's also has a very comfortable seat which is an absolute must have for me, no more sore seat bones after being out on a long hack :)

katherine1975

Visit site
I have the Kent and Masters cob gp saddle. It fits my cob really well and I like the changeable gullet as my cob changes shape throughout the year.

Dubsie

Visit site
We have one and it's lovely and comfy to ride in, and I think pony agrees from his point of view. Have had to change the gullet once as he has changed shape (less fat more muscle), so is definitely good from that aspect. Handily it also fits our other pony on the current setting.

Morland

Visit site
I have one for sale (black, 17"), only used 3 months, great saddle but not right for me. Cost £695, asking £550. I am in East Devon, please pm me if you are interested.

Morland

Visit site
I have one for sale (black, 17"), only used 3 months, great saddle but not right for me. Cost £695, asking £550. I am in East Devon, please pm me if you are interested.
Forgot to say - it has white (X-wide) gullet fitted, orange (Wide/X-wide) included in sale, cost £20.

MissTyc

Visit site
I have one for my cob (just the normal GP model) and I love it - very secure for jumping, hunting, etc ... I've even taken it out to dressage on a horse that wouldn't fit any of my dressage saddles. Looked a bit out of place, but didn't make me work too hard,.

Pony_Lou

Visit site
I bought one for my VERY difficult to fit 20 yr old Section D, in 11 years none of the saddles fitted to her have actually really fitted and this time i wasn't going to settle for something that i wasn't completely happy with being told this is the best fit unless you want to get one made. So my saddler reccommended trying a Kent & Masters but it would need to be brand new as there just aren't any second hand ones... and well... it fits like a glove, it's perfect for her! it is so comfy to ride in, she seems to have a new lease of life when ridden now,to the point that she actually enjoys being schooled so she is clearly so much happier in her new saddle... which makes me very happy and think it was well worth the money! :) Highly reccommended

skint1

Visit site
Not quite the same but my daughter recently bought the K&M Jump for her TB gelding and she really rates it, says it feels like a good quality saddle and I was watching them work on the flat the other day and have to say he really did look a lot happier, but obviously that's not quite the same model as you are asking about