Anyone have any experience or knowledge with horse with Capitol or Voltaire lines ?

Michaeljames101

New User
Visit site
Hey guys I have found a lovely stallion I’m thinking about useing on my mare I know it’s a pretty vague question but just interested to see if anyone has any experiences or knowledge about horses with capitol or Voltaire lines ? Abillity or temperament wise or just anything.

Springs

Visit site
Hi we have a youngster 9Stallion) by VOLTAIRE and he’s taken longer to produce than others, but the jump and temperament are just top class.
he is on the sunshine tour and after a bit of a rusty start/minor injury he went out on his first CSI 1* 1.20 and finished 11th out of 133 starters and in the €

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I had a Voltaire grandson. Super mover, easy to break, lovely temperament,
always a bit cold backed, would not jump at all, and in retrospect I suspect kissing spines.

ihatework

Visit site
I’d love to know the % of warmbloods that have Voltaire in their pedigree. It will be fairly high!!!!
You are better off focusing on what the stallion has done himself and more importantly what he is throwing. Combined with his grading results and compatability with your mare.
Sorry if I’m teaching you to suck eggs.