Anyone have experience with Brogini boots?

chanelcc

Visit site
Hia,
I'm getting a new pair of boots but I don't know which ones to go for,Brogini long leather boots or jodhpur boots and gaiters.I really like the brogini boots,it has a lace front and a patent top,but would you get more sweaty in long leather boots than jodhpur boots with gaiters?And which would be more comfortable?Does anyone have experience with Brogini boots?

Steorra

Visit site
I have a pair of Brogini long-boots and love them. Different style to the ones you are looking at (mine are plain black leather with dressage tops). After 7 years of regular use they are better than new as the leather softens a little over time.

Only thing is that they are really not designed for walking in! If you are happy to change boots for riding then get the long ones, if not then the short boots and gaiters might be better.

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
My daughter has Brogini long boots a few years ago & they fitted well, were very supple & lasted for ages. Eventually they fell apart through age & useage. Any boot manufacturer can have a pair that has failed in some way but it's then about the service to correct the fault. I've looked at the posted link & the retailer was well at fault then.

I would recommend Brogini without a second thought. :)

ReggiePerrin

Visit site
I got a plain pair of black long boots with a zip up the back. They were seconds on sale at Windsor and we're £80! I adore them. Admittedly they are my first ever long boots but they are so comfy, I haven't had a single problem with blisters and I find them much better to ride in than jod boots and gaiters. Plus they make me feel the business, which I swear helps my riding, sad I know!