Anyone have the Dublin Pinnacle Boots?

gally

Visit site
i have these boots, absolutely love them, very comfy and kept me nice and warm on cold days

KitKat_89

Visit site
I havn't tried riding in mine yet but I got some at the royal welsh last week and spent two whole days walking round in them - very comfy indeed! I imagine they will be quite supportive of your foot to ride in too (but could be wrong...)

KitKat_89

Visit site
Arrrgh, remembered too late to edit - If you are buying online I would suggest you order a size down! I found them very generous.

ruth83

Visit site
I have a pair, wear them most days for teaching and riding in. Very comfy, very warm (a touch too warm in summer occaisionally - get some odour eaters!) and I love riding in them. The ankles do drop after a while.

WelshTilly

Visit site
Meee i absolutely love mine i live eat and breath mine and have since Christmas (Present from the OH) i ride, muck out, walk the dogs and they still look good as new i give them a clean once in while when i do my tack and they come up lovely they are soo comfy. As some one said previous the sizing is generous so you may need a size down. :D

_MizElz_

Visit site
I have them and love them; the only thing I would say is that they don't stand up very well to heavy use; I got mine for Christmas and use them every day (riding, being around the yard and skipping out - I don't use them for heavy muckouts though!) and they look really, really old! I also keep them well cleaned and supple, but the lining has started to fall apart and one of them is patched inside with duck tape :rolleyes: So I do love them - and I would buy them again - but I would question whether they are worth £100+. That said, there isnt much else available in the same price bracket, so...!

Fransurrey

Visit site
Ooh I feel a shopping session coming on! I will try to find them at Cranleigh Show next weekend, but if I buy online I might buy my actual size, as I wear orthotics due to my semi-cripple status! Are they stupidly generous, or just toe-wriggly generous?!?!? ;)

Clava

Visit site
Ooh I feel a shopping session coming on! I will try to find them at Cranleigh Show next weekend, but if I buy online I might buy my actual size, as I wear orthotics due to my semi-cripple status! Are they stupidly generous, or just toe-wriggly generous?!?!? ;)

I'm a size 6, but I could get on (in Countrywide) a pair of 4 s!!!!! that is how big they are, so I ordered a pair of 5 s and they fit fine, but still roomy.