Anyone having trouble accessing Natwest account?

metalmare

Visit site
They're off and on. Things are working, then crashing again. There will also be big backlogs. My pay has now gone in and I've made a withdrawal from a cash machine, but I've not tried my card in shops and although I've been on online banking I've not transferred money between accounts. It might show as gone from my current, but not appear in my savings for a few days, if that makes sense.

metalmare

Visit site
Hmmm, just looked again at online banking. Appears to be working okay, cash withdrawn from machine is showing, but my standing order to joint acc has gone out so clearly still some delays.

Ladydragon

Visit site
The Friday night update hasn't happened on my account yet - but my card worked fine today... I still can't transfer funds between accounts or send some to my daughter...

It'll take a while to pull everyone up to date no doubt...

:)

scazza

Visit site
NATWEST:mad::mad: they are useless,son in law transferred money 6 months ago from barclays to natwest and "apparently" they have had light fingered staff and it never arrived into his account:eek: even though barclays have proof of sending it,after many visits to the branch concerned and getting no where(customer service is appauling) we have had to get the ombudsman involved and he says it may take many more months to sort:eek: we are not the only customers at this branch that have money missing,their excuse is they are working through the back log and investigating:confused::confused: so i hope all you guys dont have the trouble we have had.............and still having!!!!!!!!!!!!!

metalmare

Visit site
That's pretty outrageous, what has happened at your branch, if indeed the staff are as useless as you say. But there are good and bad elements to all companies: not everyone in the company is useless. Some go above and beyond the call of duty re: customer service.

Hope your problem gets resolved soon.