Anyone heard of Pepsi Kohler?

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
Good, bad or indifferent? Please Pm me if prefer as he is one of instructors this weekend.

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
You're having us on!
wink.gif

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
No I am not! - this was email I had this morning and I have never heard of him!

Have you heard of an instructor called Pepsi Kohler (I know it's a funny name!!) I've book him for camp he's supposed to be ok. ex Military & has trained groups up to 3 * eventing. I think he did event himself too. not sure which instructors to pair with which groups yet.

RachelB

Visit site
They're not having you on!!! His army friends nicknamed him Pepsi because of his last name!
He's fantastic, we had him at Riding Club camp at Stockland Lovell. Everyone loved him, he was a bit scary at first but had everyone jumping things they never dreamed they would! I can't wait for next year's RC camp so I can have a lesson with him too! Really knows his stuff and how to get people jumping things better, doesn't just point you at the jump and leave you to it.
His name was nominated our 'word of the week'! That's what the BVRC thought of him anyway!
Have fun, but if you're at all a sensitive type, bring some tissues!
grin.gif

RachelB

Visit site
Erm I don't actually remember... something Kholer anyway... Pepsi suits him anyway, he's not the type of guy who would shrink back into the crowd with or without a weird name!