Anyone hunt with Kildare Foxhounds, Ireland

druid

Visit site
Used to - and still do the St.Stephen's Day run in Dunlavin if I'm visiting the parents at Christmas.

Holloa

Visit site
Going to be moving out to Ireland around the beginning hunt season and probably subscribe to the kildare foxhounds, would be lovely to meet and get to know some friendly faces......

druid

Visit site
Going to be moving out to Ireland around the beginning hunt season and probably subscribe to the kildare foxhounds, would be lovely to meet and get to know some friendly faces......

Where are you going to be based? SCDH may be more accessible (and significantly cheaper!)

Holloa

Visit site
Moving over for work and personal,
Would prefer to go out with foxhounds if possible. although i have gone drag hunting before.
based 30 mins from dub for a while but look to move to kildare co.

The Dunner

Visit site
Moving over for work and personal,
Would prefer to go out with foxhounds if possible. although i have gone drag hunting before.
based 30 mins from dub for a while but look to move to kildare co.

Age.???
Interests???
Location???

You will also have the Meaths,Carlow Farmers,Tara Harriers and Edenderry Harriers all within Half hour/45 mins from Dublin.

I also know alot of Kildare Foxhounds have facebook pages,look up sum random 1's.

KevMc

Visit site
Have been out with the Kildares on numerous occasions, lovely bunch and very friendly. You're more than welcome to come out with the Fingal Harriers too:), we hunt North Co. Dublin/ East Meath, look us up when you get across.