Anyone in a riding club team, please help with information

dressagespain

Visit site
Has anyone ever heard of the "RIDING CLUB OF GREAT BRITAIN AND IRELAND AWARD"?

It is something associated with the BHS apparently and involves show jumping teams and dressage teams, I am assuming that this is something where the teams collect points over the year.....

If anyone knows about this award, who won it this year?

Thanks

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
never heard of it and have been quite involved with riding clubs over the last few years including organising teams. Not that thats to say it doesnt exist though!

dressagespain

Visit site
Well thats what we have thought. The ONLY award where there is a ceremony in London on the date 18th November is for TREK and as far as I am concerned, this is nothing associated with dressage or jumpng riding club teams.

Just asking as am a little bit fed up of people moving to Spain from UK and giving people out here a load of TBS about who they are. In this instance the woman is trying to pass herself off as a "British Team Dressage Trainer" - even though not registered with BD as a trainer, she also says that she trains the team that won this award, even though she lives here. She also is trying to pass herself off as a Grand Prix rider and trainer, even though the horse she reckons is GP has never competed above Advanced Medium and neither has she. Maybe she should realise that the internet is a wonderful resource.

Sorry rant over, but its getting a little tiresome. I have never pretended to be anything I'm not in Spain or Britain and fail to see why we should have other peoples "glorified" stories of who they are when none of it is true.

spike123

Visit site
I competed for my riding club teams at showjumping in 2006 and I have never heard of that one either. We did area qualifiers and the London and Southeast novice champs and also one of our team qualified for the Nationals but that's about all I can recall for our area anyway.

dressagespain

Visit site
Thanks for the reply, I have since found out that what it was, was the National Champs that were held in Lincoln in September and "her team" did not win overall. They did get some placings but her idea of what she has done is a complete fabrication.

Not sure what she hopes to achieve by lying, people are surely not that stupid.