Anyone in Lincolnshire?

millitiger

Visit site
I currently live in Worcestershire, however (fingers crossed) I am in the process of buying a house in Lincolnshire, close to Conningsby.

Does anyone on here live close by?
The horses will be at home so no need for livery, however would be great to get some recommendations on Riding Clubs, trainers and show centres.

I have one horse predominantly SJ at 1.10-1.15m so need a good jump trainer and to know the friendliest centres that run BS.
Other horse is eventing 90-100cm and more alrounder so would like an active RC as that is something we both enjoy. And unaffiliated centres that run a bit of everything!

I understand we’re a bit spoilt where we are now in Worcs for lots of choice without much travel but would be nice to do some research on our new home area before we move!

thanks all :)

Abi90

Visit site
Hi, I live near Sleaford.

Competition venue wise you’ve got Sheepgate, Elms Farm, Hill House and Willow Banks within an hour of Coningsby. Then Arena UK is not too far away either. Elms, Willow Banks and Arena all do BS competitions

Trainers are aplenty. Ros Canter is in Lincolnshire and often holds clinics nearby. Sheepgate hold loads of dressage clinics and Elms Farm has a fair few clinics with a variety of trainers in all disciplines. Hill House do as well.

It’s a fairly horsey area but, in my opinion, not as well provisioned in terms of suppliers and professionals such as saddle fitters as other places I have lived