anyone know a good yard near bury st edmunds?!

Visit site
due to essential facilities being removed it looks like I need a new yard, does anyone know a good one around me? I like in Bardwell near Ixworth. I have two horses, a two year old welshie and a 6 year old mare, they're both lovely (althouh the baby is a little, um, misunderstood at times!!)
I don't mind a bit of travel for the right place. I need a safe menage to ride in and safe grazing that's not full of piglets preferably! I'm clean and tidy and not a nutter I promise!!
tongue.gif

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
laugh.gif

MrsElle

Visit site
Can't help I'm afraid but I used to live in Stanton and kept my horses behind the Rose and Crown on the main road.

Love the place and am always nagging OH to move back down, perhaps this will be the year!

Visit site
it is lovely down here
smile.gif
except there don't seem to be any yards anywhere!!! (with spaces that is
frown.gif
)
Its such a shame I have to move, but unfortunatly there are neighbours right next to the menage who really don't want the menage to be there and they're doing everything they can to spook horses while we're riding, which resulted in a rather nasty accident which landed me in A and E with a fractured skull a few weeks ago. And enough is enough!!
frown.gif
sniff.

sykokat

Visit site
Hi. Barrett Watson is now in Walsham le Willows. What sort of livery do u need? If its DIY our new yard has spaces and they are building an indoor school this year. Let me Know what it is you are looking for. If you are interested PM me.