Anyone know of any dressage instructor, Hampshire area

scoobypony

New User
Visit site
Hi, im looking for someone to travel out to my yard in fordingbridge. To help get my riding up to standard for next season! And it would be great if they can also school my boy as he's quite green at times so be good to have someone on his back that know's what they are doing!
I have try searching but i cant find anyone. So if anyone knows someone that would be fab!

Montmorency

Visit site
Hi, there are a few about but don't know what they are like or whether they travel to other yards or only tech from their own:
Jacky Stolper
Claire Moir
Andrew Harris and his daughter (Emily I think)

There is also someone who advertises in the lymington times but can't remember her name- I'll have a look later.

I'll try and think of any others but it's been a while since I've had a horse fit enough to actually do anything so I'm a bit out of the loop!

oldvic

Visit site
I would try Claire Moir. She is excellent. She will make you work hard but has a lovely sense of humour and a lot of knowledge. I am pretty sure she travels.

redheadkelj

Visit site
The Harris' will travel although Emily is still at Uni so only around at certain times (look for knights bridge stables on Google for them). Jacky is very busy but try Flanders farm website for her and claire moir can be contacted through the fortune centre of riding therapy or on the bd byrds website for southwest as she is/was their trainer/manager.

Tempi

Visit site
Hi - I teach in your area (I'm based in Salisbury and travel all around) website is www.parisiennedressage.com there is a contact link on my website. I teach everyone from beginner to advanced and I'm also a trainee judge and compete regularly myself. I do school for people as well and can provide references if necessary.