Anyone know Ricky Collip? Faringdon area?

vieshot

Visit site
Am trying to find out some history about my mare. First registered to a Ricky Collip? Anyone know of him or any contact details for him?

Thanks

sandi_84

Visit site
There's two horse orientated Ricky Collip's on facebook, one in Kent and another who doesn't have any info up visible except for friends. Have you tried there?

vieshot

Visit site
I could only find the Kent one who I don't assume to be the right one but have messaged anyway. Can't find anymore though....do you have a link for the second one?

Happy Hunter

Visit site
Not many houses in Goosey! Thats OBH central country - is it likely your horse was hunted??

Try the local riding schools in that area - at least they might know 'of' him or know of the horse??

vieshot

Visit site
Not many houses in Goosey! Thats OBH central country - is it likely your horse was hunted??

Try the local riding schools in that area - at least they might know 'of' him or know of the horse??

Wouldn't surprise me if she has been hunted.

Will do thanks

the watcher

Visit site
You could try ringing Asti Riding School who are nearby and well established in the area, they might know the name. There was another yard in Goosey but it was sold about 18 months ago

wallykissmas

Visit site
If you google his name this is what I get brought up but my iPad wont let me click on the link and view it.....

Area 45 Results - British Show Jumping Association Area 45
www.bsja-area45.co.uk/area-45-results
This site may harm your computer.
Kent Area 45 Show Results Saturday. Place. Horse Name. Horse No ... Kent Area Pony Champion. 2nd. Babylon Balou .... Ricky Collip. 8th. Qwerty Boy. 382481 ...