Anyone know the criminal/civil outcome of Boris and MrsB's case

VLHIEASTON

Visit site
I was just wondering what the outcome was of Mrs B's case with Boris? I know he went to the blood bank, but what was the outcome of the criminal or civil matters? The thread is closed so I couldn't ask there. I'm not party to either side and I'm just curious. Thanks peeps! :)

onemoretime

Visit site
If you do Facebook go onto a site called Dodgy Dealers the Truth Shall Be Outed. You have to join this group as it is private. You should be able to find out on there.

VLHIEASTON

Visit site
Hi - ok thanks - but I'm not in to FB pages anymore, as of this afternoon, as they aren't properly or equally monited etc and a lot falling out goes off on them. That's why I have asked here, where admin is completely independant instead. I have followed Boris' story from day one and was just interested in what the final outcome for Mrs B was. I commented on it here at the time it started and I also commented and followed the Epona Stars FB page, but it must have been shut down now, as I couldn't find it. I hope justice was given to the person who deserved it, however, I don't wish to take sides so to speak, It was quite informative, I too had never heard of a 'Blood Bank' before either.

onemoretime

Visit site
Hi again, Epona Stars has just been reopened. Mrs B runs the Dodgy Dealers site and it is fully monitored, in fact it is the most monitored site I know of. If anyone starts getting out of order they are quickly banned and the thread is pulled. It is worth a look and you can ask Mrs B about Boris on there.

MrsB

Visit site
Hi there,

Thanks for your interest. I'm just waiting to finalise a few things with my solicitor before saying anything publicly. Epona Stars is no longer active, it was taking up too much of my time and being an Admin on the Dodgy Dealers page was also affecting my home life, not to mention the numerous threats that I received. My life is much more simpler and enjoyable now.

MrsB

Visit site
I won my court case, I'm owed the best part of £14,000 in costs and damages and despite Sheriffs/Bailiffs going round to see the delightful individual, so far I have received £40. Yes, £40. This woman is still selling the odd horse, and despite pleading poverty, still has at least 2 horses of her own on livery, transport for them, a nice car, doesn't appear to work and has played the system a treat, so well done you, I hope you're proud of yourself. What goes around comes around, I'm not the one in the wrong ;)

Blurr

Visit site
That sounds like a good outcome, if only you were getting the money you're owed! I hope there's something that can be done about that.

MrsB

Visit site
They know where they are, but the YO denied knowing her and they can't force their way in. Her lorry is also at the same property, again, they can't force their way into gain access. Lower than a snake's belly.

JosieB

Visit site
Hopefully she will take them out somewhere in her box and you can find out where and when, ideal time to take action or alternatively go to court to try to get access to the livery owners yard?

Bionic Boy

Visit site
Well done for getting this far. I remember following your thread from the start.
I hope you get the money out of her.