Anyone looking for shet x companion? its their last chance

VictoriaEDT

www.equinedental.co.uk
I have a client who took some sheep to the abattoir in the summer and came back with 3 shetland Xs who were going to be shot. She has been trying to rehome them with no luck and today she made the decision to give it another month and if they dont go she is going to have to take them back to the abattoir.

So I said I would try and find them a home on here, anyone interested?

She isnt in a position to keep them, she has 13 horses (all v well kept) and they keep escaping as she doesnt have pony proof fencing. She cant put them in with her herd as they bully the little ones.
frown.gif

VictoriaEDT

www.equinedental.co.uk
fantastic - hope nobody thinks im advertising but if it means saving the lives of these little ones then i dont mind!

Will find out more info (just text owner) but I know 2 are 9 hands one is chesnut and I think a pair are mother and last years foal

They are in Martock Somerset

DuckToller

Visit site
It's the last thing I need, in all honesty.

But I still have to ask - I am assuming the 15 yr old and 4 year old are the mares? As 5 yr old couldn't have given birth to 4 yr old
grin.gif

Box_Of_Frogs

Visit site
I would be interested in the 15yr old if no other home is found. I rescued a 12 yr old gipsy cob almost 3 yrs ago. Brought her back from the brink of death (vets said pts due to severe ragwort poisoning), got her happy, healthy, backed and winning dressage competitions and have now found a 5* forever home for her. Got room in my heart and pockets to help the next needy one now, just waiting for it to find me x

VictoriaEDT

www.equinedental.co.uk
aww bless you!

My client is lovely she isnt horrible for doing this, she feels bad but her theory is that she has tried and failed to find them a home. She was going to take them before Christmas but I convinced her to give me a month to find them homes

Golden_Match_II

www.event-stablebarn.weebly.com
Well, my parents run a livery yard, but we live there, so I guess they are our own facilities.

We have:
*about 20 boxes
*a dutch barn for my two little ponies to share
*a 20x30 rubber track manege, which is floodlit, and is mainly used in winter.
*in summer we have a course of jump4joy and wooden fences in a paddock, and we have a 20x40 dressage arena marked out with white boards and markers
*we have about 28 acres of turnout

It's alright, but I can't really jump in the manege much, as it is too smal, but I'm lucky to have what I do have really!