Anyone near Edinburgh and wants to ride ?

bonny

Visit site
Bit of a long shot but wondered if anyone lives near Edinburgh and fancied doing the Edinburgh Common ride this sunday as rider for pony has dropped out. Pony in question is very experienced, forward going but sensible but only 14.2 ish so rider must be lightweight.
All day ride so you would need to be fit and experienced,considerate rider ......

rhino

Visit site
I would love to! I'm a fairly experienced rider (RC level stuff mostly) and have done a few common rides this year (on hirelings though; my boy has been out of work). I'm 5'3" and just under 8 stone, and pretty fit as I ride out for a local trainer and school/jump a few horses for owners.

PM me if you haven't found anyone else, I would love to do it :)

bonny

Visit site
I would love to! I'm a fairly experienced rider (RC level stuff mostly) and have done a few common rides this year (on hirelings though; my boy has been out of work). I'm 5'3" and just under 8 stone, and pretty fit as I ride out for a local trainer and school/jump a few horses for owners.

PM me if you haven't found anyone else, I would love to do it :)

Hi
Pm me your email address and I'll get back to you and we can discuss details .....

rhino

Visit site
Love the vid Rhino! Looked fab fun!

It was a brilliant day, just having that many horses together makes for a fairly special atmosphere.

I only got this photos recently, black horse on the right :)
bk2.jpg

(I am waving to one of the children I teach)

posie_honey

Visit site
oh oh oh oh
i'm going :D

sorry that doesnt help lol! but i've never been to one before so bonny/rhino if you do end up going would be great to know of a few friendly faces to look out for :)

posie_honey

Visit site
actually - whilst we're on the subject.....

tweed of hunt coat...? which is more correct for a lady (gosh never called myself that before LOL!)

i cant decide :eek: