before
in April 2008 when we bought the land:
P4200164.jpg

P4200171.jpg

today
yard/arena completed:
S1030846.jpg

S1030844.jpg

it seems to have taken ages (well i suppose it has been 2yrs from the date we bought the land) but its nearly done. There has been plenty of work to do as the previous tenants wrecked the land. But weve got there. The big jobs have been done and now the arena is in and im one very happy person - what a lovely treat in time for my birthday on Monday :)

so how do you think my yard looks now?

WeeBrown

Visit site
I'm like your stalker on here sometimes but I couldn't read this without posting. It looks fab and, as I know what you've been through to get it as it is today, it really is amazing now it's all finished - very posh! I saw your lovely jumps standing there ready in the pic so no holding you back now :)

_daisy_

Visit site
thanks everyone for all your lovely comments. Its been a hard slog but its worth it. We have days where we can conly see the jobs that we still have to do like clearing the stuff in front of the post and rail but they can wait for a little longer as its time to play in the arena.
we spent time watering it yesterday only for it to rain this morning :p sods law eh? lol
Nic - stalk away lol, couldnt get upset with a stalker like you :) you are right weve been through a lot to get it like it is but god it feels worth it now :) yes the jumps have had 2 coats to get them ready to go in the arena - cant wait to get jumping in there but got to leave it a while till the sand properly settles :( dont want to damage the membrane