Anyone ordered from RTS Bentex recently?

Gamebird

Visit site
I ordered some breeches about 5 weeks ago and received an order confirmation stating '3w', which I took to mean 'delivery in 3 weeks'. Still no breeches. I've emailed them twice enclosing a copy of the receipt but had no reply. I haven't rung them yet but may do in the next day or so (presuming they speak English?).

Are they normally slow to deliver or is my case exceptional? Really need the new breeches as my old work breeches are darned in about 8 places with plaiting thread and are very shortly going to become indecent!

cronkmooar

Visit site
Usually deliver within a week - it comes by DHL (they are the German postal service)

Never had any problems with them myself - but not ordered recently due to Euro rate!

I have rung them to ask questions and their staff have a very good level of english.

Chloe_GHE

Visit site
If it's DHL you should be able to ask for a parcel tracking number and trace it online, or if you are anything like my dad who doesn't speak German you can always adopt a terrible German accent in an attempt to try and communicate, (so embarrasing) eg

'I im foning aboot zee breeches' think the policeman guy from allo allo and triple the cringe factor!!!
smile.gif

Gamebird

Visit site
Aha, totally coincidentally (unless they are regular perusers of this forum
confused.gif
wink.gif
) I have just received a very polite email from RTS-Sportline asking if I would be able to wait a few more weeks for the breeches
frown.gif
. I guess I'll have to seeing as they've got my money!!
frown.gif

k9h

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Aha, totally coincidentally (unless they are regular perusers of this forum
confused.gif
wink.gif
)

[/ QUOTE ]

Big brother is watching you!
crazy.gif
grin.gif

I was going to order some from there so glad I haven't yet!
Though I have got a pair of the MT riding trousers for working in & they seem really good at the mo!
tongue.gif