Anyone ordered HHO ringtones etc and actually received it?

LauraBR

Visit site
I ordered the Black Beauty ringtone for my phone on Tuesday evening... still no sign of it.

Have re-requested it 3 times via their automated service as couldn't get through to actual person... finally got through to real person on Friday who said this time I would definitely get it within 8 hours.

Seriously wound up, can't be bothered now to even pursue it seeing as I'm probably paying over the odds for every phone call I have to make.

Putting the money down as lost...
mad.gif

Visit site
I have just done mine this morning (ringtone) and it came through within minutes.

Did you do all the checks to make sure phone was compatible? If you did, then not sure what I would do next as you've spoken to them.
Hope you get it sorted out.

Visit site
Yes it came through as a Wap alert thing, (not used that before). Had to scroll down to ringtones and downloaded it from there. There were about 5 free ringtones and then the one I ordered. (Black Beauty!) I then saved, which put it in My items.

What I can't figure out is unless I have a Wap message how I get to it?? (Not the most technically minded person)!

Good Luck.

the watcher

Visit site
ordered mine a week ago, got the text confirmation and nothing since. i did check that my phone was compatible before ordering.
Not happy but can't be bothered to chase it as it would cost a fortune in enhansed rate phone calls
mad.gif

HHO admin

Administrator
Visit site
Dear users

We're sorry to hear that some of you have experienced delays in receiving your ring tones, please do persevere as they will come through. The customer service no. to call is 07810 433 015, the external company are currently looking into why there has been a delay for some of you.

We hope we haven't caused too much inconvenience.

HH Marketing

LauraBR

Visit site
Thanks admin... you sure that is the right number though? Just dialled it and a woman answered with kids in the background- told me I had a wrong number
blush.gif
and I definitely dialled right...

so03

Visit site
I e-mailed HH and received an e-mail with the telephone number to ring.

I received my ringtone last night, so thanks HH for sorting for me. It's very enjoyable, I've set it as my wake up alarm.

so03

Visit site
Try phoning the customer services no HH gave 07810 433 015. Or do what I did and e-mail HH. They resolved the issue for me.

It's such a shame there are problems, it makes HH look bad and I don't think it's their fault.

I do hope you all get your ringtones soon.

LauraBR

Visit site
yep, still waiting. Having re-requested it twice via the automated service and once speaking to an actual person I have given up.

Just hope they don't dare charge me for it... I will be furious- not too fussed over a few £ but look how many on here haven't had it sent through... thats a lot of £ .

LauraBR

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
It's such a shame there are problems, it makes HH look bad and I don't think it's their fault.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you are saying- they aren't the ringtone company. BUT if they are using the H&H brand to sell ringtones etc then ultimately they are responsible.

so03

Visit site
I have just e-mailed the person who I contacted and explained that lots of people are having problems. Just in case they have not read this post.

I do hope it gets resolved.