Anyone own/used this wheelbarrow??

MillionDollar

Visit site
I've always wanted one of these wheelbarrows. I can get a brand new one for £74.95, even though they are normally around £150.

Wheelbarrow

So what are your opinions/views on them? Anyone got/used one?

Thanks
grin.gif

RachelB

Visit site
We have a home-made one (I think) similar to that at the yard - same body but on bicycle wheels and with a rounded handle around the back. I've not used it for mucking out but I can get three huge haynets on there no trouble and it wheels really easily! A bit hard to steer at first though which was amusing!

jayvee

Visit site
I have one
smile.gif
, though metal with a bar going right across as the handle which is great as you can push it around with one hand, very handy haha.
Cost a few bob but worth it! I have to hide it from the gardeners though or it goes walkies!!
If going for double wheels, IMO better to get the one with the bar going across, makes lilfe sooo much easier!
laugh.gif

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
They have one at the yard which is good. I only borrow it as I havent yet got round to getting my own "ahem".

They're great, but very wide lol. If I could afford one i'd have one for myself.

K9Wendy

Visit site
For mucking out, it wouldn't be able to go up the plank of the muck heap, so useless for me. But hey that is the Rolls Royce of wheelbarrows!

ru-fi-do

Visit site
There are a couple on our yard, i find they are great for getting lots in but sometimes find that the two wheels are harder to mounovre(sp), i have to go in my stable backwards. But i love the fact that you can push them with one hand, it's very handy!
grin.gif

sylvapak

Visit site
there pretty cool... i really want one as i would prob only have to go to the muck heap once! and you can steer with one hand... wont rust etc. if you can get one cheap i would get one in a flash!

darkangel1243

photobucket.com
I have one and have had it since Oct 06.Bought it off ebay for £69.95 plus postage.(same seller as that one)
I love it easy to move around but I'm used to 2 wheel wheelbarrow different handling to the single wheel.Lighter than the metal equestrian ones too.
It is very wide only just fits down my alley between the stables and the barn.

My muck heap runs down hill so emptying is no problem can fit loads in and very handy when I need to collect feed from my car as I can really load it up and it doesn't topple.I guess if you don't over fill it pushing it up hill will be OK too.

It comes flat packed so to speak with rubbish instructions so I just copied the picture from ebay that seemed to make more sense a bit fiddley to do by your self but I managed it
grin.gif

If you want to know any measurements let me know and I can get them in the morning for you I can always show you piccie of mine
wink.gif

Rupert2006

Visit site
I have one of those wheelbarrows - took a bit of getting used to steering wise and can be a bit awkward to empty - but other than that i love it - I can muck out the stable in one barrow load!